28 July 2015

How to wear sequins skirt by day


 Good Evening girls! Today I want to share with you my idea of how we can wear sequins by day. Indeed, my skirt is not that elegant and hard to wear by day, but in the end we can see it as an option for a night outfit.
In my mind, the perfect combinations stands in simplicity and in a result that is both chic and comfortable. So, the white blouse doesn`t come as a surprise in this combination. As for the accessories, since the skirt has a nice color combination it is extremely permissive but I decided to keep it safe: A white bag that is in medium size and my Inia Lavin marsala sandals that matches some of the sequins from the skirt.

 I hope you enjoy my suggestion and for all the details about the items check the I was wearing section :D

Wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Blouse: H&M
Sequins Skirt: Zara from Kurtmann Here
Inia Lavin Sandals ( contact@inialavin.com)
 Bag: Similar Here
Marc Jacobs Watch











3 comments:

  1. great skirt, love how you made the sequins appropriate for daytime wear!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt.. and it works so well with that white blouse. :)

    Looking so pretty! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)